Downloading, installing or using the teteAtete app for accessing www.tetechat.com or using its support services, including the video chat and other community-based services (collectively referred as the Service) shall be deemed as your consent to accept and abide by these terms and conditions (referred as this Agreement). If you don’t consent, you may remove the app from your device and discontinue the Service.
Registration / Subscription
When you consent to enter this agreement, it shall be deemed that you are at least 17 years of age and otherwise qualified to enter this agreement, and if you are not, accessing/using the service under the guidance and supervision of your legal guardians who shall consent to this agreement. If you are less than 17 years of age and don’t possess the consent of your legal guardians, you are not allowed to use the Service.
If we believe or become aware that you have created an account by submitting false or fabricated details, or using the Service in violation of this agreement, we may terminate your account with immediate effect.
It shall be your responsibility to ensure that you are permitted to access/use the Service in your home country, and by using the teteAtete Service, you are not violating any local, state or federal laws, including the U.S. Government embargos and restrictions that may apply to certain countries or people listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
The Service shall be subject to the terms, conditions, rights, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties that have been mentioned in this agreement.
The Service shall be available for personal use only. Nothing on the Service, including the logos, trademarks, service marks, applications, images, graphics, audio files, videos, text, designs, scripts, source codes, information, or the content of other users shall be used for any commercial endeavors or activities such as:
- Advertising or using the Service in such a manner that amounts to soliciting other users to buy or sell any product or service that is not being offered by TeteChat.
- Using the Service in such a manner that amounts to soliciting other users to attend parties and social functions or join networks for commercial purposes.
- Using any information on the Service to contact other users for advertising, soliciting, selling, or making such offers without the explicit consent of such user.
Business organizations and other commercial entities are not allowed to use the Service for any purpose unless they have obtained a prior written permission from TeteChat. If we believe or become aware that you are involved in any kinds of illegal/unauthorized use of the Service, including the collection of usernames or email addresses, by any means or manner, for sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing/linking to the service, we will seek maximum legal action permissible under the laws.
You should never post, share, display, upload or otherwise make any content available on the Service that:
- Advocates or promotes harassment or intimidation of any individual or user on the Service.
- Promotes or justifies hatred, bigotry, racism or violence against any individual, ethnic group, or race.
- Requests for a donation, or is intended to receive money by influencing or otherwise defrauding any individual or user on the Service.
- Promotes false or misleading information, or supports any kinds of illegal activity or defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable conduct.
- Infringes copyrights and intellectual property of others or promotes such violations, including but not limited to sharing of pirated images, audios, videos, and computer programs or links to such content and information for circumventing copy protection.
- Contains pictures, audios or videos of any individual or user without his or her consent. (In case of a minor, without his or her legal guardians consent).
- Contains encrypted messages, password only access pages, or hidden pages and images that are not linked to or accessible from other pages.
- Designed to solicit personal information of minors or intended to exploit people in sexual, violent, or any kinds of illegal activities.
- Contains prohibited information or materials like know-how for making/buying drugs or illegal weapons, infringing others’ privacy or creating/spreading computer viruses.
- Contains computer viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, and other kinds of malicious codes that may harm hardware or software of other users.
- Impersonate celebrities or otherwise misrepresent affiliation/association with reputed organizations for influencing other users.
- Reveal any kinds of proprietary, confidential or inside information that you are not authorized to share or make available to others under any law, contractual obligations or fiduciary relationship.
- Disrupt the Service by making the screen scroll faster, or influencing the ability of other users to engage in real-time conversations or exchanges.
- Solicit passwords or personal information of another person or disseminate such information without his or her consent, irrespective of the commercial or unlawful purpose of such activities.
- Amounts to phishing, trolling, spamming, or sending junk emails, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing and related activities.
- Amounts to business promotion or other commercial activities like advertising, sweepstakes, surveys, contests, barter, and pyramid schemes without prior consent from TeteChat.
TeteChat reserves a right to investigate any such violations, and if it becomes aware of any prohibited content or offending communication on the Service, it may remove such content in its sole discretion and initiate legal action against the users who violate these provisions. TeteChat may suspend the account of such users until the violation is corrected. The account of frequent violators may be permanently terminated.
We reserve a right to monetize the Service. However, the Service is currently ads-free, and we would like to keep it ads-free so that users can get a more convenient and enjoyable experience on the Service.
Sharing Your Content and Information
Nudity and adult content are not allowed on the Service. We don’t endorse any views, reviews, opinion, advice, recommendation or Status Submission on teteAtete and disclaim all liabilities that may arise in relation to such content or submissions on the Service.
You should never share any content or involve in activities on the Service that infringe upon others copyrights or intellectual property rights. We reserve a right to edit, modify or remove any content or Status Submissions that violate other users’ / third party’s rights, but we shall do so only on becoming aware of it or being properly notified about such infringements.
We reserve a right to remove any content or status submission on the Service in our sole discretion and without any need for a prior notice regarding such removals. TeteChat shall be entitled to prevent any user from accessing the Service any further and terminate any teteAtete account in its sole discretion, particularly in the case of repeated infringements or complaints from other users/support team regarding violations of this agreement or otherwise.
Third Party Content
TeteChat shall not be liable for any third party website or content, including text messages and verbal communications that may be accessed through teteAtete. To be more specific, the app may contain links to third party websites and content that are governed by their own terms and privacy policies. We are not responsible for any third party content that you may decide to access or the privacy practices of third party websites.
Please acknowledge that TeteChat may offer certain paid features or services that can be purchased from your teteAtete account (referred as in-app purchases) or the authorized application platforms such as App Store and Google Play. If you decide to add any paid feature or service to your teteAtete account, you may be required to provide the details of your mobile platform and IAP account. All such in-app purchases will be subject to general terms for in-app purchases that are applicable to your IAP account as well as the specific terms that may be disclosed at the time of purchase. Once you consent, your IAP account will be charged accordingly.
Certain paid features or services may be offered on a free trial basis, and once the trial period is over, you will be charged for your subscription to the paid feature/service on an auto recurring basis. If you are not satisfied with the paid feature or service, you must cancel your subscription before the expiration of your trial period.
When you make an in-app purchase for subscribing to any paid feature/service, your subscription will be auto-recurring and your IAP Account will be automatically charged until you cancel your subscription. All cancellation requests against your in-app purchase will be handled according to applicable terms and conditions of the application platform. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your application platform to learn more about in-app purchases.
All disputes that may arise in relation to your use of teteAtete/Service or any alleged breach of this agreement shall be resolved through a binding arbitration to be administered by the American Arbitration Association. However, you may also file your claims in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction. In any case, you shall have no rights to initiate any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding against TeteChat.
Using teteAtete to access the Service shall be deemed as your consent to resolve your disputes through arbitration or small-claims court. You shall consent to waive your rights to move any court for asserting or defending your claims, initiating or participating in any kinds of class action or other proceedings against TeteChat or claiming a trial by a judge or jury. However, you shall be entitled to a fair hearing by a neutral arbitrator. Please acknowledge that arbitration proceedings are simple and user-friendly, and you get a reasonable relief just like the courts can provide. The decision of an arbitrator may be overruled by a court only for very limited reasons. Please refer to our Arbitration Procedures to find out more about our resolve to provide an amicable solution to a dispute.
The parties to this agreement shall be entitled to move any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcing the provisions related to this dispute resolution agreement, and initiate the proceedings to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award. If this arbitration agreement is unenforceable due to any reasons, any legal action against TeteChat shall be initiated, except small-claims court actions, in the federal or state courts of Dallas County, Texas. The parties to this agreement shall consent to submit before the competent jurisdiction of courts in Dallas County.
This agreement, including the dispute resolution provisions, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, regardless of the principles of conflicts of law, but the provisions of the Federal Arbitration Act shall prevail over any conflict involving this arbitration agreement.